The following professionals actively practicing estate planning for a minimum of three years may apply for membership – with credentials, respectively, of:
- Trust officer, or certified trust and financial advisor;
- Member of the bar;
- Certified public accountant, registered public accountant, or enrolled agent with the IRS;
- Senior level non-profit development director or Certified fund raising executive;
- Licensed actuary;
- Member of the appraisal institute, senior residential appraiser, senior real property appraiser, or accredited in business valuation;
- Registered investment advisor;
- Certified life underwriter;
- Series 7 licensed brokers.
Applications for membership will be reviewed by the membership Committee. (Resume may be requested.) Upon acceptance, the applicant will be notified and will receive permission to pay dues. To download an application form, choose: (Word document) or (pdf)
Regardless of the date of joining, membership dues are not prorated.
New Members - $95.
Renewals - If you renew by January 30th, membership dues are $95.00. AFTER January 30th, membership dues are $135.00. Checks are not encouraged due to the delays they cause. Please apply on-line by clicking on the "Pay Now" button below. Thank you.
For additional information, call or email Carolyn Moore, Carolyn.Moore@NursesWithHeart.com.Note: New memberships MUST BE APPROVED before paying dues.